I have certain principles I believe in and follow that I expect my students to follow as well. It’s easy at times to stray from our path and become easily influenced by negative things. By reciting the principles below every day we can keep them fresh in our minds so that we don’t let the power of negative influence take over our lives and hinder the process of the ultimate goals of our journey in life. Life is precious and we are on this earth for a reason. I challenge everyone reading this to learn to follow these principles and I can assure you that your life will be healthier and happier.
– You can be anything you want to be – how bad do you want it?
– Never, EVER, give up. Nothing is ever accomplished by quitting.
– Give 100 percent effort, 100 percent of the time.
– Be realistic, but push yourself
– Strive for progress, not perfection. You will always fall short of perfection, but you can always make progress each day.
– Be a better person today than you were yesterday
– Be kind and humble, but have a warrior mindset
– You are your toughest opponent
– Train hard and enjoy the benefits
– Be a good winner and a good loser – you always learn something
– Set a good example by being a good role model
– Make each day your masterpiece
– Try to resolve conflicts without fighting – fight in the ring
I’m not saying you will never slip up here and there. We are not perfect and never will be, but if you sincerely try your best to follow these principles they will help you become all you are capable of becoming.